#19: Is Facebook’s Libra Stablecoin REALLY a Cryptocurrency?July 1, 2019
Facebook’s CryptoCurrency “Libra” Prediction 2019July 1, 2019
SEC vs. KIK, Facebook Creates Stablecoin, India Prison Sentence For Crypto HoldersJuly 1, 2019
- Scammers Launch Fake ICO for Facebook Libra on TwitterFacebook's proposed cryptocurrency continues to attract online fraudsters who are pretending to sell the coins that are not even close to being ...
- Crypto Today: Bitcoin must hold above $9000... deputy governor of the People's Bank of China (PBoC), Zhu Min, has advised the country to exercise caution in its response to Facebook's Libra.
- Key factors to watch when Facebook (FB) reports Q4 resultsFacebook Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) is scheduled to report fourth quarter 2019 ... well as on topics such as its cryptocurrency Libra and political advertising.
- Libra scammers are promoting fake ICO on TwitterThe fact that the future of Facebook's Libra is yet to be decided didn't stop scammers from trying to profit from the initial hype surrounding the token.
- Bitcoin Trader LibraLibra Facebook's Libra Asset. Operating under the name Libra, Facebook's ...
- Six Eurozone banks fell short of ECB capital demandsFacebook's efforts to establish a global digital currency called Libra suffered severe setbacks on Friday, as major payment companies including ...
- over the world, people with less money pay...All over the world, people with less money pay more for financial services. #FinancialInclusion #EconomicEmpowerment.
- As Facebook Wins Republican Friends, Democrats Turn HostilePatrick McHenry of North Carolina each came to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's defense at different times, about the company's plans for Libra, ...
- Facebook Earnings Preview: TikTok, WhatsApp, and Libra Issues LingerFacebook (NASDAQ:FB) will report its fourth-quarter earnings on Wednesday after the market close. Notably, Facebook will become the third company ...
- Porn Industry Stars Turn to Cryptocurrency to Protect Profits While Fighting for Banking Access... more people's wallets, and hopes a large corporate crypto effort like Facebook's Libra could put cryptocurrencies in the hands of older Baby Boomer ...
- Facebook stock news and its impact on the company's share pricesSo, it is fair to say that all Facebook stock news has been recently focused on Libra. With the cryptocurrency market gaining more and more followers, ...
- China Could Regulate Cryptocurrency Due to Growing Concerns from LibraThere seems to be a new view in China about how it should respond to the possible issues posed by Libra, Facebook's cryptocurrency. It has been ...
- Blockchain: Can Africa successfully leapfrog its way into the future?The biggest 2019 news surrounding blockchain had to be the controversial Libra project. The Libra Association, co-founded by Facebook, said the ...
- Star-Crossed: A Libra Dates The Astrological ElementsAstrology is made of four elements: air, fire, earth, and water. Watch as Kimberly dates one of each to see if astrology holds up. Astrology services...
- SC Reserves Order On Plea Challenging Reserve Bank's Decision To Ban CryptocurrencyNirmala's statement came after Facebook's proposed virtual currency Libra became a buzzword during the annual meeting of the International ...
- Switzerland: Regulation for Capital Markets, Cryptocurrency and Banking LicensesIn the summer of 2019 the Libra project arrived and had the indisputable and ... There are three issues raised by Facebook and the 28 partners of the ...
- Facebook Reports Earnings Tomorrow. Here's What To Expect.While Facebook remains under scrutiny from an assortment of privacy ... the status of the cryptocurrency Libra, Federal Trade Commission concerns ...
- Hedge Fund Industry IntelligenceIn June 2019, social networking giant Facebook announced plans to develop its own cryptocurrency for use in online transactions, the Libra. The Libra ...
- Digital currency to become mainstream within next 2 years and eventually replace cash: Deutsche ...The study considered Facebook's Libra and China's planned digital currency among the main contestants for a mainstream digital currency due to the ...
- Why Facebook's Libra Is not a Cryptocurrency, and Why It Is Doomed to FailIn June 2019, social networking giant Facebook announced plans to develop its own cryptocurrency for use in online transactions, the Libra. The Libra ...
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Calibra Digital Wallet (48)
- Cryptocurrency News (67)
- Facebook Calibra (102)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (201)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (12)
- Facebook Libra CNN (13)
- Facebook Libra Coin (226)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (90)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (240)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (14)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (97)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin altcoins binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin news today bitcoin price blockchain breaking news btc calibra cardano CNBC coin coinbase crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news digital currency eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook calibra facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market tron world news xrp
- LocalBitcoins Quietly Suspends Accounts in Multiple Regions Without NoticeFinnish LocalBitcoins silently suspends user accounts in multiple countries, reportedly citing an “enhanced due diligence process” initiated by the EU’s 5AMLD
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin RevivalNot just Bitcoin — altcoin cryptocurrencies break above their long-term downtrends
- IBM Secures Patent for ‘Self-Aware Token’ to Record Events of Offline TransactionsIBM has been awarded a patent for a “self-aware token” designed to record events of an offline transaction
- Nimbus Receives Ethereum Foundation Grant to Work on Light 2.0 ClientNimbus receives grant to develop Ethereum 2.0 clients that can run on smartphones
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware CaseA UK court has ordered to freeze over $1 million in Bitcoin from a Canadian insurance firm in a ransomware attack
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital RupeeA draft of an Indian national blockchain strategy suggests the development of a digital rupee on a permission public blockchain
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform VaktSaudi Aramco joins Shell, BP, Chevron and others in using Vakt’s blockchain-based oil trading platform
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'Bitcoin’s weekly gains will not see constant support from coronavirus uncertainty, trader says
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into EffectStarting today, Singaporean cryptocurrency firms are required to hold a license issued by a local regulator
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull MarketBitcoin price needs to prove itself over several days before I turn bullish, says Tone Vays
- Bitcoin: should it be your safe word?As the new year dawned, war tensions increased, and investors turned to “safe havens” to protect assets and find speculative alpha. During this time, gold responded strongly; low-yielding US Treasuries did not. This suggests investors are potentially looking for global safe haven refuges untethered to the whims of a singular country’s central bank. Bitcoin can […]
- Bitcoin narrowly avoided a huge plunge with this rare technical setupSeveral technical analysts predicted the Bitcoin price to fall after it rejected $9,200 once again. In lower time frames, a classic “hammer candlestick” was formed as BTC spiked from $8,800 to $9,070 within hours. The rare hammer close on the 4-hour chart of bitcoin, which does not occur often as it requires rejection of both […]
- Cardano announces new release for Yoroi WalletCardano announced the launch of the Yoroi Shelley extension 2.4.0 for both Chrome and Firefox users. The release comes with several new features, including the ability to undelegate their ADA from a stake pool and a faster wallet resync process. Yoroi Wallet gets a new update and a slew of new features Yoroi, the first […]
- These three cryptocurrencies could serve as a hedge against BitcoinThe cryptocurrency market tends to move in one direction, which is mostly defined by Bitcoin’s price action. However, a recent report shows that several cryptos have proved to be highly uncorrelated. This feature makes them ideal to use as a hedge against the rest of the market. The most uncorrelated assets Investopedia defines the term […]
- Ethereum broadens its reach after Syscoin builds it a bridgeThe S-word that dominated talk of blockchain shortcomings two years ago – ‘scalability’ – has been replaced by the I-word – interoperability. It’s the biggest problem that today’s blockchain projects are trying to solve, and the movement gained momentum this week with the launch of Syscoin’s Ethereum bridge. The decentralized bridging protocol enables the transferability […]
- Libra scammers are promoting fake ICO on TwitterA Libra scam has appeared on Twitter to conduct a fake initial coin offering (ICO) of its coin LIBT. The account has existed on Twitter since 2018, but data from Etherscan has shown that the ERC20 token was created on Jan. 26. While the scammers claim more than 200 ETH has been raised privately, the […]
- Bitcoin’s rally pushes its social engagement through the roofBreaking through the $9,000 mark seems to have pushed Bitcoin’s engagement through the roof. According to data from LunarCrush, Bitcoin’s social engagement has marked another 2020 high with almost 320 million unique engagements and it shows no sign of stopping. Everybody seems to be talking about Bitcoin A strong bullish wind has pushed Bitcoin’s price […]
- Technical indicators estimate that Bitcoin may drop below $9,000Bitcoin is once again testing the $9,000 resistance level. As the flagship cryptocurrency attempts to break above this significant price hurdle, several technical indicators are turning bearish estimating that a retracement could be underway. Bitcoin could fail to break above resistance Over the last three days, Bitcoin surged over 10 percent from a low of […]
- IOHK working hard on making Cardano a commercial productSignificant efforts are being made to transition Cardano from a science project to an actual commercial product. According to Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of IOHK, heavy efforts are currently underway both at IOHK and at the Cardano Foundation to push product marketing and develop the commercial side of the blockchain. In a recent update, Hoskinson […]
- Analyst: Contrary to popular belief, $1 million Bitcoin won’t happen in the next decadeJohn McAfee hopefuls that anticipate the Bitcoin price to hit $1 million in the next ten years will be left disappointed, according to an alternative BTC forecasting model. The popular stock-to-flow (S2F) model predicts that the Bitcoin price would hit $1 trillion by 2050 according to cryptocurrency analyst Stephen Perrenod. Over stock-to-flow, the analyst said […]
- Facebook's Digital Currency Libra and Wallet Calibra - EXPLAINEDFacebook's Digital Currency Libra and Wallet Calibra - EXPLAINED. Facebook has entered the world of digital currency. Libra is a cryptocurrency that ...