In this video, I wanted to talk about the potential cryptocurrency Libra. I have never been a crypto person, I have always been heavily in stocks and index funds, but from what I seen from bitcoin in the past in cant help but grab my curiosity. If you don't have time to what the video then all of the information for Libra is below. Make sure you hit that like button and hit the subscribe button.
What is Libra?
• Facebook Inc. said Tuesday it will roll out its highly anticipated digital currency next year, intended to be used to make payments over the internet as well as on its social-media platform.
• The cryptocurrency called Libra coin uses blockchain, the digital-ledger technology that underpins cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to create its digital currency. However, unlike bitcoin, the digital asset will be pegged to hard currencies like the dollar and the euro to make it less prone to the wild prices swings associated with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
• Aiming to have 100 Launch Partners
• The news sent Facebook's stock surging over 2% in premarket trading.
• The Facebook digital payment venture will be backed by more than two dozen companies including including eBay, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal Holdings, Lyft, Uber.
• Facebook is also creating a digital wallet called Calibra that allows users to safely store their Libra coins.
• Facebook's Libra currency is expected to roll out in the next six to 12 months.
Washington Post Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8y3SLfP7TI
libra cryptocurrency,facebook cryptocurrency,facebook libra,libra,what is libra, facebook new currency, calibra, libra explained, facebooks new cryptocurrency explained, facebook launches libra, Explain libra, what is facebook's new currency, libra partners, libra launch partners, should I invest in libra, blockchain, what is calibra, calibra explained, libra announcement reaction, new investment, investing, Facebook news, facebook bitcoin,