All posts tagged "blockchain"
Facebook Libra Coin
Ripple XRP и Facebook Libra CoinJuly 4, 2019
Sree Iyer on Facebook’s Crypto Libra and why it won’t flyJuly 1, 2019
Facebook’s Libra Coin WILL FAIL – MASS Surveillance Coming SOONJuly 1, 2019
Facebook Cryptocurrency News / Fidelity Bitcoin Event / Warren Buffet on CryptocurrencyJuly 1, 2019
Stablecoins Explained | Blockchain CentralJuly 1, 2019
Paxos standard explained – what is paxos standard – stablecoins explainedJuly 1, 2019
Beyond Blocks Summit, Tokyo: Stablecoins Explained By Eiland Glover, Kowala CEOJuly 1, 2019
Earning Interest W/ Ethereum & Stablecoins? Using #DeFi For Passive Income! 🤑July 1, 2019
Mercado de Cripto! 27/11 Volatilidade Extrema! / IOTA / Groselha / Binance e StableCoinsJuly 1, 2019
What you need to know about StablecoinsJuly 1, 2019
I took out a $1650 loan on the blockchain (Ethereum, MakerDAO, Stablecoins)July 1, 2019
Bitcoin Brief – More Stablecoins, Bitmain IPO and DrivechainsJuly 1, 2019
Bull Run Trigger! – Massive Parabolic Move Coming! – $200m in Stablecoins Came in to Crypto, TODAY!July 1, 2019
Ethereum Q&A: Stablecoins and DAIJuly 1, 2019
StableUSD, transparent reserve backed stablecoins.July 1, 2019
Libra vs Bitcoin
Grey Mirror #12 Caitlin Long: Libra vs. Bitcoin vs. FiatJuly 1, 2019
Libra vs Bitcoin
Facebook Coin (Libra) Vs BitcoinJuly 1, 2019
Libra vs Bitcoin
Facebook’s Libra vs Bitcoin | Why Facebook wants to bring a new digital currency?July 1, 2019
Libra vs Bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold 2019 – GPU Mining For BTG – Facebooks Libra Vs Bitcoin With Director Comms Edward IskraJuly 1, 2019
Libra vs Bitcoin
Facebook Coin vs Bitcoin, HRD मिनिस्ट्री ने शुरू किया ब्लॉकचैन और क्रिप्टो कोर्स, Binanace Block USAJuly 1, 2019
- Google's Stadia controller finally works wirelessly with Android devicesListen in to popular podcasts and radio shows from around the world or start your own with Spreaker!
- Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google CEOs to testify in congressApple, Facebook, Amazon, Google CEOs to testify in congress ... THE chief executive officers of Facebook Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc. and ... of users without their permission, and about the company's digital currency, Libra, ...
- The CoinGeek Pulse: Episode 2Chiming with the regulatory problems Facebook has experienced with its stablecoin Libra, the decision is the latest blow for the social media giant's ...
- Challengers Have Regulatory Advantage, EU Insurers WarnThe EU said last year it would not allow Libra to operate in the bloc until Facebook had provided adequate information on "how precisely they intend to ...
- Top Ten Most Popular Cryptocurrencies Apart from BitcoinLibra is a cryptocurrency of Facebook that has launched and given to 28 great companies to be under their own control. Facebook will have its own ...
- We heard of Libra. But Celo? It is music to many crypto earsFacebook's Libra has a competitor called Celo, another stable coin initiative, but one that resonates better with supporters, the same that deserted ...
- Libra calculatorLibra is a cryptocurrency developed by Facebook and governed by a consortium that includes companies such as Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- 5 curious findings from a new government cryptocurrency surveyAlthough it's still funny to note that more people literally believe in astrology than have heard of Facebook's Libra. One of the more surprising results ...
- Libra and moneyFacebook's Libra currency under fire. All that information and insigh Jul 10, 2019 · In order to buy Libra, the transaction has to be validated by the Libra ...
- The UK has badly missed the mark on how to regulate Big TechFlops like Facebook's digital currency Libra, or Google's stream of failed social networks, and the difficulty all the big tech companies have had with ...
- libraJul 3, 2020 - Your emotions may be a bit erratic. It could be hard for you to focus on anything today, Libra. Things continue to shift from one topic to the ...
- Where Does The Future of Payments Lie For South East Asia?“Libra catapulted this to the top of the agenda, and today, 80% of central banks are doing some kind of research on this topic.” In June 2019, Facebook ...
- Brazil regulator lifts Facebook ban, WhatsApp payments still suspendedFacebook's biggest bid into the finance industry is through Libra, its native digital currency token. Despite initially signing up some of the biggest brands ...
- Telegram will pay a millionaire fine for its cryptocurrency, .... cases, for example with Libra, the Facebook currency, which is It has faced intense scrutiny from officials, causing continued delays in its launch.
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for July 3, what's in store for Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo ...Friendly Zodiac Today: Gemini & Libra. Be careful ... Friendly Zodiac Today: Cancer & Libra. Be careful ... Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter ...
- facebook libra coin canceled?You remember the vision of Libra Facebook created in June last year to promote financial inclusion. Libra coin will work on a blockchain but came before ...
- Libra ExchangeLibra is a global cryptocurrency. Facebook sure thinks it is, but the Securities and Exchange Commission is mulling whether it's more like an investment, ...
- LIBRA & LONDON Cryptocurrency Libra is in . Directors CutWe are providing libra today horoscope and libra daily horoscope and astrology forecast based on moon sign. Facebook will no longer make the ...
- Libra HoroscopeLIBRA: Libra, you'll never let insignificant issues tear your relationship apart.
- Libra ufc fightersLa UFC ha decidido dividir el ranking libra por libra. Broken Real-time trade and investing ideas on Libra (Facebook's Crypto) LIBRA from the largest ...
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Bitcoin (19)
- Calibra Digital Wallet (48)
- Cryptocurrency News (67)
- Facebook Calibra (102)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (271)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (12)
- Facebook Libra CNN (13)
- Facebook Libra Coin (226)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (90)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (269)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (14)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (135)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin altcoins binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin news today bitcoin price blockchain breaking news btc business news calibra cardano CNBC coin crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin finance news libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market stocks us news world news xrp
- Kraken’s Head of Business: “Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000”Kraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Law Decoded: Independence Day Sees Challenges to Privacy, Property and Security, June 26–July 3Bitcoin isn’t property under new Russian ruling while authorities in the U.S. and the EU challenge encrypted networks in this week’s Law Decoded.
- EOSIO-Based Social Media Platform Voice Briefly Goes Live Ahead of ScheduleOriginally scheduled for launch in fall 2019, Block.one’s blockchain social media platform Voice briefly went live on July 3.
- Ethereum DeFi Broke Records in June, But Other Categories Are SufferingEthereum’s 2020 DeFi boom came at the cost of its gaming ecosystem.
- Cardano’s ADA May Be Listed on Coinbase Before the End of 2020Cardano’s ADA may be listed on Coinbase by the end of 2020, this comes on the heels of the announcement that ADA holders will be able to stake their assets locked in the exchange’s vault.
- Wirecard Folds: A Blow to Crypto Cards, but a Chance for BlockchainA temporary nuisance for crypto debit card holders, the Wirecard debacle reminds the public of the problems blockchain technology was designed to fix.
- Vitalik Buterin Uses Questionable Historical Comparison to Explain Crypto TribalismThe Ethereum co-founder cites an unlikely source to explain blockchain in-fighting.
- Russia to Reportedly Investigate an Allegedly Fraudulent TON Offering in UKRussian prosecutors are reportedly investigating a British firm that allegedly sold fraudulent Gram tokens.
- Tron is the Fourth Blockchain to Receive a Coveted Twitter EmojiTron becomes the fourth blockchain project to be assigned branded hashtags, outspending competition with five hashtags at once.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Trailing 4chan, an “elite” investor group is keen on Ethereum yield farmingThere’s been a lot of money made in Ethereum’s decentralized finance (DeFi) sector over recent weeks. The post Trailing 4chan, an “elite” investor group is keen on Ethereum yield farming appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Cardano parent signs a custody agreement with Coinbase to allow ADA stakingIOHK, the company behind the Cardano blockchain, has announced that it had signed an agreement with Coinbase Custody. The post Cardano parent signs a custody agreement with Coinbase to allow ADA staking appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Ethereum’s daily active address count is flashing a major warning sign for ETHEthereum’s price action over the past several weeks has proven to be highly disappointing for investors, as it has been underperforming both Bitcoin and many of its other peers despite it seeing unprecedented fundamental strength. The post Ethereum’s daily active address count is flashing a major warning sign for ETH appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Singapore’s Huobi launches Chainlink (LINK) node, aims to bolster the DeFi marketHuobi, one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges by market cap, is now running a Chainlink (LINK) node on its Wallet service, the firms announced in a release Thursday. The post Singapore’s Huobi launches Chainlink (LINK) node, aims to bolster the DeFi market appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Charles Hoskinson: Cardano’s code is the “highest quality” seen in the crypto spaceIt has been an exciting week for Cardano, with the ongoing rollout of the Shelly public mainnet electrifying the ADA community and sending the token’s price rocketing higher. The post Charles Hoskinson: Cardano’s code is the “highest quality” seen in the crypto space appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- DeFi-favorite Ethereum wallet MetaMask gets Version 8 update, new featuresPopular non-custodial wallet MetaMask announced it will roll out a Version 8 update for the wallet in the coming weeks, promising increased privacy, a better UI, and other user-centric features. The post DeFi-favorite Ethereum wallet MetaMask gets Version 8 update, new features appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- VC argues DeFi isn’t a bubble as Chainlink, Compound and more go parabolicIf you’ve followed the crypto market over the past months, you’ve likely noticed what many others have: a majority of the best-performing altcoins are based on decentralized finance (DeFi). The post VC argues DeFi isn’t a bubble as Chainlink, Compound and more go parabolic appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Fund strategists: The internet’s craziest traders will bring volatility back to BitcoinBitcoin, and the cryptocurrency market, has largely traded in a tight price band since an initial rise in early-2020. Fund managers have taken note and are actively considering BTC as a hedge against global markets. The post Fund strategists: The internet’s craziest traders will bring volatility back to Bitcoin appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Cardano starts off first day of Shelley Virtual Summit with 5 new announcementsCardano’a parent company IOHK started off the Shelley Virtual Summit with 5 major announcements, unveiling some of the innovations that were made possible by the public mainnet launch of Shelley, including its identity solution PRISM, a new model for governance on Voltaire, as well as a $20 million fund aimed at dApp development on Cardano. […]
- Ethereum co-founder says “rollups” will power ETH 2.0 to 100k TPSThe transaction per second (TPS) metric is informally considered the standard for the scalability of any blockchain. The post Ethereum co-founder says “rollups” will power ETH 2.0 to 100k TPS appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Brazil regulator lifts Facebook ban, WhatsApp payments still suspendedIn its latest effort, it changed the name of its Libra wallet from Calibra to Novi. New to Bitcoin? Check out CoinGeek's Bitcoin for Beginners section, the ...