All posts tagged "breaking news"
Here’s what it means for Facebook that companies are backing out of LibraNovember 23, 2019
Pay Attention! You Have 6 Months until Bitcoin’s 2020 May Halving 🚨 What Will Bitcoin’s Price Be?November 21, 2019
UNCOMFORTABLE MOMENT w/ Bitcoin and CNBC Hosts! + Major XRP and Litecoin UpdateNovember 13, 2019
Here’s Why MASSIVE Money Could Start Flowing Into Bitcoin [Audio Proof]November 13, 2019
REVEALED: Bakkt Launch ACTUAL STATISTICS + NEW RESEARCH Show the Crypto Market ChangingNovember 13, 2019
BREAKING: The SEC Just Dropped A Bombshell on The Altcoin Community | What Does This Mean For You?November 4, 2019
Facebook accused of copying for Calibra logoNovember 3, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Why the Winklevoss twins think Facebook’s Libra is ‘very positive’ for cryptoOctober 22, 2019
Mark Cuban and Donald Trump seem to agree on Facebook’s LibraOctober 8, 2019
Libra is crypto for the masses, but Facebook needs to build trust, says expertSeptember 27, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg Gives The Keynote Speech At Facebook Developer Conference | TIMESeptember 9, 2019
Traders discuss how Facebook’s Libra coin will impact crypto marketSeptember 7, 2019
Sen. Sherrod Brown grills Facebook’s David Marcus in Libra hearingSeptember 5, 2019
How Facebook’s ‘Libra’ controversy is similiar to NapsterAugust 22, 2019
Facebook’s David Marcus testifies before Senate on Libra cryptocurrency – 07/16/2019August 20, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Senate Banking Committee to examine Facebook’s digital coin LibraAugust 14, 2019
Facebook’s David Marcus testifies on Libra cryptocurrency – 07/17/2019August 10, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Powell: Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency raises many concernsAugust 8, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Top analyst says this is why FB’s Libra coin has only 20% chance of successAugust 4, 2019
Facebook Libra CNBC
Facebook’s David Marcus: We will address regulator concerns before launchAugust 4, 2019
- EU: No “Stablecoin” Cryptocurrency Should Operate in Europe Until Risks AddressedBut the council said it is aware of manifold risks, including financial stability risks if a stablecoin (like Facebook's Libra, for instance), is implemented ...
- Blockchain in central banks? Banque de France is open to it!At the same time, France opposes projects like Facebook's Libra. The country believes that such projects could harm the monetary sovereignty of ...
- Bank of Japan governor says 'no public demand' for central bank cryptoAddressing the risks of global stablecoins like Facebook's Libra, the governor said the bank would continue to take a cautious approach.
- Enrique DansHablando sobre Libra, en Wired https://www.enriquedans.com/2019/12/hablando-sobre-libra-en-wired.html.
- 'Fully' Comply With AML RulesSteven Mnuchin, the Secretary of the US Treasury, has no issue with the launch of the Facebook-led Libra project, as long as financial rules are ...
- Cryptocurrency This Week: The Bitcoin Fund IPO, RBI Governor On Anti-Crypto Policy And MoreHe, however, has not supported Facebook's Libra and even questioned the intent behind the development. On Libra, Dorsey had earlier commented,.
- The Biggest Tech Fails of 2019 | PCMag.comFacebook's Fraught Libra Announcement ... In 2019, Facebook announced a "pivot to privacy" as Mark Zuckerberg aims to weave Facebook, ...
- Libra 2020 FacebookFacebook also established the Libra Association, an independent nonprofit entity based in Geneva, Switzerland, that will handle the design and ...
- The EU Takes a Hard Line Against Facebook's LibraPrivate cryptocurrencies such as the Facebook Libra should not be allowed in the European Union until the risks they may entail have been clearly ...
- Libra OracleLibra horoscope - daily, weekly and monthly Libra horoscopes. May 7, 2017 (Julian 127) Libra Moon + Critical Election in France. com or on Facebook ...
- What plans does China have for its CBDC?But it wasn't a rapid or spontaneous response to Libra. China has been .... Corporations like Facebook certainly have the reach. Half the world's ...
- What plans does China have for its CBDC?When Mark Zuckerberg stood in front of a predatory US Congress to defend Libra, he warned that China was not idly waiting around when it comes to ...
- White Supremacy in America Starts with America's Police Force... demanding their company drop contracts with ICE, and the European Union demanding tough rules be placed on Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra.
- EU Reiterates Tough Stance Against Private Digital Currencies Like LibraThe European Union (EU) has reiterated its tough stance against private digital currencies like Libra, which is proposed to be launched by Facebook ...
- Ex Italy's Economy Minister on 'Transition From Old Coins to New Coins'The former Minister then expressed his opinion regarding Facebook's Libra project and the relationship between old and new currencies.
- Facebook Presses for Regulatory Approval in the EU But FailedFacebook's own digital currency Libra continues to push for establishing its presence in Europe next year despite various issues raised by European ...
- Facebook's Libra Must Follow Strict Financial Rules And Can't Use For Terrorist FinancingThe secretary of the U.S. Treasury, Steve Mnuchin, has revealed he is “fine” with the launch of the Facebook-led cryptocurrency Libra, as long as the ...
- PayPal's former finance chief says Monetary institution of The united states closed his account with ...David Marcus, PayPal's former president and co-creator of Fb's Libra cryptocurrency, replied to Botha's tweet announcing, “You is seemingly to be ...
- Moonday Mornings: Russia's security agency reportedly linked to $450M cryptocurrency lossDespite continuously butting heads with law makers and regulators, Facebook's 'cryptocurrency' project Libra is silent sharp forward. In accordance to ...
- Regulators should prohibit cryptocurrencies like Libra, EU finance ministers say in joint statementDigital “stablecoin” currencies like Facebook's Libra project shouldn't be permitted until regulators can assess and address the risks involved, ...
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Calibra Digital Wallet (47)
- Cryptocurrency News (51)
- Facebook Calibra (102)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (179)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (1)
- Facebook Libra CNN (7)
- Facebook Libra Coin (221)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (90)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (187)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (3)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (73)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin altcoins binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin news today bitcoin price blockchain btc calibra Calibra Wallet cardano coin coinbase crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news digital currency eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook calibra facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin globalcoin libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market technology tron xrp
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing StreakAltcoins could continue to rally higher as Bitcoin price trades sideways and needs to break above $8.2K to start a new uptrend
- EOS-Based Social Media Platform Voice Announces Beta LaunchBlockchain-based social media platform Voice created by EOS announced that its beta will launch on Feb. 14 next year
- Bitcoin Hovers Under $7,550 as Altcoins See Moderate GainsBitcoin hovers just under the $7,550 mark as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies are reporting moderate gains on the day
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to TestifyThe U.S. SEC is attempting to force Telegram’s former chief investment advisor to testify in the case over the firm’s Grams tokens offering
- Ghana Joins the Bandwagon — Plans for CBDC, Still Wary of CryptoGhana’s financial institutions and regulators remain apathetic to crypto despite plans to test a pilot central bank digital currency in 2020
- Ex Italy’s Economy Minister on ‘Transition From Old Coins to New Coins’“It’s the future and you cannot stop it.” Former Italian Minister of Economy spoke to Cointelegraph about crypto
- Report: ‘Blockchain Is A Rapidly Maturing Technology in China’A report by Forkast Insights calls blockchain in China a rapidly maturing technology “far beyond the experimental stage”
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATFUkraine’s parliament approves a final version of a money laundering law that will handle virtual assets and virtual asset service providers per FATF guidelines
- Brazil’s Tax Authority Fines Those Who Fail to Declare Bitcoin and CryptoThe tax authority of Brazil fines taxpayers who fail to declare their Bitcoin and crypto transactions
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply ChainsEY Global blockchain lead supports blockchain in 3D printing: “I believe that 3D printing, as it matures, will have a tremendous impact on industries”
- Ethereum, XRP, and Litecoin remain stagnant; will will they head next?Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP entered a stagnation phase in late November. Thus far, the buy and sell orders behind these assets are not significant enough to bring back volatility to them. The following technical analysis explores what would happen if volume picks up. Ethereum (ETH) After testing the support given by 75 percent Fibonacci retracement […]
- Craig Wright autographs Bitcoin whitepaper at Tsinghua University in ChinaCraig Wright kicked off the Bitcoin SV road trip at Tsinghua University in China, where he signed a printout of the Bitcoin whitepaper. Wright’s panels in China were met with a wave of backlash, with many criticizing the Tsinghua Blockchain Association for providing a platform for such a controversial figure. Spreading the Bitcoin SV gospel […]
- Why the world’s largest crypto exchange is expanding into TurkeyBinance, the world’s biggest crypto exchange, is taking steps to expand into Turkey, an up-and-coming cryptocurrency market. Speaking to Cointelegraph, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said the company is establishing a team of a dozen full-time employees in the country. Zhao said: “Other than that we really want to invest in Turkey heavily. We also want […]
- IstanBlock 2020 – bringing Turkey and blockchain togetherIstanbul will host its first-ever Turkey blockchain week from April 6-10, with the main event IstanBlock 2020 being held on April 9-10. Throughout the week the focus will be on Turkey’s rapid and growing adoption of the technology, and the opportunities it presents. The event has already attracted big names, including government speakers and Turkish […]
- Ethereum 2.0 gets a Sapphire Testnet explorer on EtherscanEtherscan and Prysmatic Labs have released their Beacon Chain Ethereum 2.0 Testnet explorer. According to the company’s announcement, the explorer will allow users to view the Sapphire Testnet, a public network developed by Prystmatic Labs that implements the Ethereum 2.0 Phase 0 protocol. New testnet explorer means Ethereum 2.0 could see the light of day […]
- HODLers are in profit as Bitcoin keeps a YTD return of 100%Despite the recent downturn, Bitcoin has a year-to-date (YTD) return of 111 percent showing that “HODLing” could be a lucrative strategy. HODLers in profits After peaking at nearly $14,000 on June 26, Bitcoin entered a corrective phase that has seen its price drop over 50 percent. The flagship cryptocurrency went down to hit a low […]
- Everything you need to know about Cardano’s Shelley incentivized testnetWith just days left until the incentivized testnet for Shelley is finally released, Cardano issued a detailed explanation of the incentive model employed in the testnet. While the model introduced to the testnet isn’t the final one, the company published details about the rewards users can expect in the following weeks. Testing out game theory […]
- Deutsche Bank: crypto could replace fiat and “soar” by 2030Deutsche Bank (DB) believes cryptocurrencies could replace fiat by 2030 as the “forces that hold the fiat money system together” begin to unravel. The bombshell was dropped in a report Thursday by the 149-year-old bank, which is Germany’s largest, and comes a week after news broke that Germany will likely allow financial institutions to deal […]
- American millennials love Bitcoin more than Disney, Netflix, and Microsoft: Charles SchwabThere’s a running meme that the cryptocurrency community is filled to the brim with millennials and generation Z—people born after 1981. Apparently, the anecdote is more than just a meme, it’s fact. New data from Charles Schwab, one of the largest retail brokerage firms in the United States, has indicated that the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, […]
- Craig Wright asks for a 90-year extension to respond to latest court motionCraig Wright and his legal team accidentally asked the court to extend the deadline for his response to Kleiman’s latest motion by 90 years. If the judge had approved Wright’s request, his response to the fee motion would be due on Dec. 18, 2109. More extensions in the crypto trial of the century The self-proclaimed […]
- Facebook's Libra has big plans for youFacebook has promised that a user's Calibra information will be anonymous ... We might soon all need a Calibra wallet – even if we did not want one.