All posts tagged "breaking news"
Mark Cuban and Donald Trump seem to agree on Facebook’s LibraOctober 8, 2019
Libra is crypto for the masses, but Facebook needs to build trust, says expertSeptember 27, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg Gives The Keynote Speech At Facebook Developer Conference | TIMESeptember 9, 2019
Traders discuss how Facebook’s Libra coin will impact crypto marketSeptember 7, 2019
Sen. Sherrod Brown grills Facebook’s David Marcus in Libra hearingSeptember 5, 2019
How Facebook’s ‘Libra’ controversy is similiar to NapsterAugust 22, 2019
Facebook’s David Marcus testifies before Senate on Libra cryptocurrency – 07/16/2019August 20, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Senate Banking Committee to examine Facebook’s digital coin LibraAugust 14, 2019
Facebook’s David Marcus testifies on Libra cryptocurrency – 07/17/2019August 10, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Powell: Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency raises many concernsAugust 8, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Top analyst says this is why FB’s Libra coin has only 20% chance of successAugust 4, 2019
Facebook Libra CNBC
Facebook’s David Marcus: We will address regulator concerns before launchAugust 4, 2019
‘Delete Facebook’ organizer: FB’s cryptocurrency could be good thingJuly 21, 2019
Facebook’s Cryptocurrency faces congressional backlashJuly 20, 2019
Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin
Cramer on crypto concerns: Facebook is viewed as a rogue companyJuly 6, 2019
Facebook Libra Explained
Facebook LIBRA Explained! Coin Cryptocurrency – is BITCOIN doomed?July 5, 2019
RBC’s Mitch Stevens on what Wall Street’s getting wrong about Libra coinJuly 5, 2019
Facebook Creator Attempts To Roll Out New Online CryptocurrencyJuly 5, 2019
Facebook cryptocurrency a watershed moment for company: Citi’s Mark MayJuly 1, 2019
Congress looks into ways to regulate Facebook’s cryptocurrency, LibraJuly 1, 2019
- Facebook's Libra Hearing Could Also Shed Light on Antitrust, Privacy IssuesFacebook's Libra Hearing Could Also Shed Light on Antitrust, Privacy ... While Libra will be the topic CEO Mark Zuckerberg presents on in front of the ...
- #CryptoCorner: Libra (Nasdaq: $FB) May Consider Fiat-Based Stablecoins, Bitmain Announces ...Point Roberts, WA and Delta, BC - October 21, 2019 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Investorideas.com, a leader in crypto and blockchain investing ...
- Facebook Lays On the Charm for Its Libra Cryptocurrency PlanWASHINGTON — Facebook's ambitious plan to create a cryptocurrency that would replace traditional money all over the world appears to be on life ...
- Facebook Bans Ads Suggesting That Voting Is Useless, Launches US Presidential Campaign Ad ...This Wednesday (Oct. 23), Zuckerberg is slated to testify before the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services about Facebook's Libra ...
- News Corp and Facebook Reach Agreement on News Tab ContentNews Corp and Facebook reach an agreement on licensing headlines for its upcoming news tab, Libra's David Marcus says the project is open to ...
- Mastercard, Visa, eBay Drop Out of Facebook's Libra Payments NetworkMastercard, Visa, eBay Drop Out of Facebook's Libra Payments Network (wsj.com). 3 points by ianki 24 minutes ago | hide | past | web | favorite | ...
- Facebook's Libra Considers Key Change Ahead of Zuckerberg's TestimonyFacebook's crypto project Libra was meant to be a single digital token tied to several different global currencies, but now, Facebook says it's open to ...
- 'It'll NEVER happen' – Finance expert blasts Facebook cryptocurrency'It'll NEVER happen' – Finance expert blasts Facebook cryptocurrency ... The Libra Association, a group of 28 companies and other organisations ...
- This Week in Washington IP: America's Innovation Leadership, Facebook's Financial Industry ...This will be the second hearing on Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency following an earlier hearing convened by the House Financial Services ...
- Facebook Considers Making Major Changes to Libra as Regulatory Pressure MountsAs regulators continue to mount pressure on Facebook's Libra project, the team is considering shifting from its planned launch of a stablecoin pegged ...
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Should Stand Firm On LibraFacebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is set to testify in the House this week regarding Facebook's Libra, the new digital currency network that the company ...
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Facebook, UnitedHealth, HSBC, PetroChina and NetflixTop Analyst Reports for Facebook, UnitedHealth and HSBC ... expected to delay Libra's launch, which Facebook has targeted for the first half of 2020.
- Boris Johnson's bid to pass vote on his Brexit deal blocked by Speaker John BercowHe is scheduled to testify before the House Financial Services Committee on October 23 about Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency and advertising ...
- Facebook Execs Contrast US and Chinese Tech ProjectsFacebook Execs Contrast U.S. and Chinese Tech Projects ... Last week, Libra lead David Marcus told TechNode that China's digital payment system ...
- Facebook Libra Coin: The Good, the Bad and the UglyWhy is Facebook jumping into the blockchain space with Libra Coin, and why should we all be very, very concerned? Here's the good, the bad, and ...
- CZ Binance Gives Facebook 3 Possible Options on Libra CryptocurrencyThe proposed launch of Facebook's owned digital currency Libra is still facing stern criticism and scrutiny from regulatory bodies around the world, ...
- Facebook is the world's most powerful adolescentThis week, Facebook's boss will be back in Washington to testify before Congress on the company's ambitions for Libra, a digital currency, which, ...
- FATF Starts Checking How Well Countries Implement Crypto StandardsRegulators worldwide have been discussing stablecoins since Facebook announced its Libra project in June. Some countries have also ramped up ...
- Ripple and XRP Caught in the Crossfire? Brad Garlinghouse Says Libra Backlash Has Him WorriedRipple CEO Brad Garlinghouse is offering his take on Facebook's Libra. At a summit in Menlo Park, California hosted by The Information, ...
- Facebook (FB) Stock: Earnings Trumps PoliticsFacebook (FB) Stock: Earnings Trumps Politics ... will ostensibly be there to talk about Facebook's plans for a digital currency, known as Libra, but I am ...
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Calibra Digital Wallet (47)
- Cryptocurrency News (5)
- Facebook Calibra (84)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (136)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (1)
- Facebook Libra CNN (7)
- Facebook Libra Coin (173)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (57)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (93)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (3)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (73)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin altcoins binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin price blockchain breaking news btc calibra Calibra Wallet coin coinbase crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news currency digital currency eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook calibra facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook crypto coin facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin globalcoin libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market world news xrp
- Tim Cook’s Controversial Trade War Strategy Is Paying Off For Apple (AAPL) StockThe world’s most valuable company got more valuable this week, as Apple stock hit a record high. There is no question Apple would not have been able to flourish in Trump’s trade war environment were it not for Tim Cook’s immersive approach to Chinese diplomacy. Risks are now growing for APPL as Senator Ted Cruz […]
- Billionaire ‘Death Tax’ Swipes $165M from Average Heir – Here’s What It’ll Cost Warren BuffettBillionaire Warren Buffett is ahead of the curve in life and in death. Because the Oracle of Omaha still lives in his beloved-Nebraska, his heirs will be exempt from a state death tax (also known as the estate tax). Whereas the Jeff Bezos estate would lose an extra $12 billion in estate taxes if he […]
- Elon Musk in Twitter Return Pushes Tesla’s Powerwall Over PG&E FearsAfter taking a brief break from Twitter, Tesla CEO Elon Musk is back with a bang, raising the astonishing issue that bankrupt PG&E could result in rolling blackouts for the next decade. PG&E says rolling blackouts expected in California for next 10 years! https://t.co/Iv9f0piK82 — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 21, 2019 Elon Musk’s PG&E Tweet […]
- Don’t Fight the Fed, Go on the Offense, Says Stock Market StrategistWe’ve all heard the saying, ‘don’t fight the Fed.’ Canaccord Genuity Chief Market Strategist Tony Dwyer is taking that phrase literally, saying in an interview with CNBC that it’s time for investors to go on the offense with their portfolios thanks to the Fed’s handiwork. Like it or not, the Federal Reserve has made it […]
- Facebook’s 2020 Election Plan Is What George Orwell Warned Us AboutIs Facebook becoming the paragon of what George Orwell feared, a centralized authority over what’s true and what isn’t? In the last year, journalists at Bloomberg, Forbes, and The Guardian have all leveled that charge. (A Bloomberg article actually supports it.) With its 2020 election policy, “Helping to Protect the 2020 Elections,” Facebook might be […]
- Mahatma Gandhi Would Oppose India’s Ban on CryptocurrencyIndia’s finance minister and reserve bank governor both cautioned India against embracing cryptocurrency this week. Their reasoning? It’s what authorities in other countries are telling them. But the father of modern India, Mahatma Gandhi, would oppose India’s ban on cryptocurrencies like bitcoin if he were alive today. Here are three reasons why. 1. Gandhi Envisioned […]
- Bernie Sanders Rips Amazon for ‘Outrageous’ Attacks on Seattle SocialistLess than three weeks after Bernie Sanders, 78, suffered a heart attack, his presidential campaign is already back on track. The senator from Vermont not only put together his finest debate performance last week, but four days later scored perhaps the most coveted endorsement in politics, as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joined him in Queens for a […]
- Dow Rises as Trump & Kudlow Tease Ambitious Trade War TimelineThe Dow Jones managed to barely capitalize on an extremely positive mood in financial markets on Monday. Boeing stock continues to suffer after Friday’s safety system bombshell, battering an index that might otherwise have surged in response to ambitious trade war proclamations from President Donald Trump and Larry Kudlow. Dow Jones Battered by Boeing Despite […]
- Netflix May Be Playing the Long Con With Scorsese’s ‘The Irishman’The movie has not been released yet; so, no one but critics has seen it. But if we are to believe what the critics tell us, Martin Scorsese’s upcoming Netflix movie, “The Irishman,” is the best movie of all time. If we can’t rely on critics to tell us what is good and what isn’t, […]
- Data Model Predicts Bitcoin Price Will Multiply 7X in Just Seven MonthsThe price of bitcoin has been heading south over the past three months, but one quant analyst that goes by the name of PlanB on Medium predicts that the flagship cryptocurrency could surge in the coming days. ”The model predicts a bitcoin market value of $1trn after next halving in May 2020, which translates in […]
- Report: Low-quality crypto exchanges still run the showCryptoCompare’s September report showed that the popularity of low rated crypto exchanges just keeps increasing. Top-tier exchanges and institutional Bitcoin products saw their trading volume decreased by more than 31 percent since August, while low-quality exchanges had higher volumes, trade sizes, and trade counts. Well known exchanges losing their grip over the market CryptoCompare‘s monthly […]
- Cardano moves towards decentralization as its price consolidatesCardano is in the spotlight for over the last few weeks as a wave of developments and partnerships are unveiled. Meanwhile, ADA’s market value continues lurking. Road to decentralization David Desser, senior product manager at Cardano, recently revealed in a live AMA session that the company’s team is set to launch the incentivized testnet for […]
- Five biggest blockchain events happening in the US during Q4It’s been a hard year for crypto users in the US. The IRS has started chasing down crypto taxes, various exchanges have withdrawn services from US users, and most recently, Telegram has come under the wrath of the SEC, accused of selling unregistered securities. However, despite all this, the US crypto scene continues to thrive. […]
- Bitcoin is signaling a downturn, but there is hope for an upswingThe following technical analysis will evaluate two different price points that must be broken in order for Bitcoin to turn bearish or bullish. Bitcoin technical analysis For the past, month Bitcoin has been consolidating between $7,800 and $8,600. Every time it reaches the support level it bounces off to the resistance level. But, when it […]
- Investor: Ethereum fundamentals are strong despite 88% drop from ATHThe Ethereum (ETH) price has dropped by 88 percent from its record high at $1,448, showing a sluggish price trend year-to-date. Yet, according to investor Spencer Noon, the fundamentals of the asset remain strong as the total value of Ether locked in DeFi apps continues to increase. Spencer Noon, an investor at DTC Capital, compared […]
- Bitcoin breaks downward monthly trend line, shows 4% gains in past 24 hoursOn Sunday, Oct. 20, crypto analyst Alistair Milne shared a chart that shows Bitcoin breaking its monthly downward trend, finishing its weekly close up 4 percent in the past 24 hours. Over the past month, Bitcoin is down 18 percent from its Sept. high of $10,182. Since the July 2019 high, the Bitcoin price has […]
- Is decentralization the future of social media monetization?Two weeks ago, it was announced that IOV Labs, the parent company of smart contract platform RSK, has acquired Latin American social media network, Taringa. With 30 million users, Taringa is the fourth largest social media operator in the region. In the press release accompanying the announcement, IOV Labs alludes to its ambition to introduce […]
- Binance Exec: Bitcoin futures volume rose significantly in 2019, as it raises leverage to 125xSpeaking to CryptoSlate in an exclusive interview, Binance Futures Director Aaron Gong said that the Bitcoin futures volume in 2019 increased significantly, expressing confidence in the long term trend of the market. Earlier this week, on Oct. 18, Binance Futures increased the maximum leverage of BTC/USDT (Tether) to 125x, offering a leverage that is higher […]
- As Bitcoin price nears 50% drop, analyst foresees deeper correction for EthereumSince achieving $13,920 at the yearly peak, the Bitcoin price is nearing a 50 percent drop and according to a technical analyst, it could mean a larger correction for Ethereum. Within three months, the Bitcoin price has declined by 43 percent against the U.S. dollar and a dip below the $7,000 level would indicate a […]
- OKEx says Bitcoin’s latest struggles shouldn’t worry investorsWhile Bitcoin’s drop below $8,000 caused a stir in the market, OKEx says the downfall will most likely be short-lived. The exchange said that despite the persisting pessimism, several signs showed the market is up for a rebound. Leading exchange says Bitcoin testing critical levels is nothing to worry about Despite overwhelmingly bullish predictions for […]
- Beware! Libra Scammers In Kenya Have Already Begun Hunting... start focusing on this; there's already someone out there selling the idea of investing in Libra and its subsidiary wallet Calibra for overnight returns.
- Bain's Matt Harris On Skating To Where The B2B Innovation Puck's HeadedWithout bank or major network players, there are no real conduits to storage beyond the untested Calibra wallet, which means Facebook has a bit of a ...
- Marcus Says Libra Could Be Based On Real CurrenciesDavid Marcus, CEO of Facebook's wallet service Calibra, said that Libra could use national currency-pegged stablecoins like a dollar stablecoin, ...
- Report: Facebook Could Use Fiat-Pegged Stablecoins for LibraAccording to Reuters on Oct. 20, David Marcus, the head of the Libra project for Facebook and CEO of Facebook's wallet service Calibra, said that ...
- Libra Surprise, Telegram Drama, Cointelegraph Blocked: Hodler's Digest, Oct 14–20“If Visa and Mastercard want to issue cards for Libra wallet at a later stage, they can still do it ... David Marcus, head of Facebook's Calibra wallet ...
- Banking Company Takes Legal Action Against Facebook Over Calibra's LogoThe tech behemoth launched Calibra as the department that will manage its cryptocurrency plans, comprising the development of a digital wallet. As per the court case filed by a mobile banking firm dubbed as Current, Calibra's icon ...
- The Downside of Facebook's Libra May Not Be What You Think It IsSure, the tech company might argue that no such thing could happen once Calibra -- the name of the digital wallet that will support Libra -- is up and ...
- Here's What Facebook's New Cryptocurrency Libra Will Look Like And How You'll Use ItIt's set up a subsidiary company called Calibra, a wallet to handle users' cryptocurrency dealings, plus an independent not-for-profit Libra Association, ...
- Mnuchin Takes a Victory Lap as Facebook's Libra Association Bleeds MembersFor PayPal and Stripe, they could essentially have provided a means for people who don't trust the Calibra wallet with their financial information but ...