All posts tagged "crypto news"
Libra Coin News
Facebook coin release | Facebook Global coin cryptocurrency | BBC News Bangla TutorialJanuary 20, 2020
How China’s New Cryptocurrency Could Challenge Facebook’s Libra | WSJJanuary 19, 2020
Zuckerberg gets savaged by AOC over political adsJanuary 19, 2020
Why Facebook’s Libra Faces a Tough Road to Becoming a Crypto Giant | WSJJanuary 19, 2020
Calibra Digital Wallet
Facebook’s Calibra Looks for Two Marketing ProfessionalsJanuary 18, 2020
Libra Coin News
Why Libracoin Is GOOD for Bitcoin Whether it Succeeds or FailsJanuary 18, 2020
Bitcoin EXTREMELY BEARISH WARNING SIGNS? ❌❗️LIVE Crypto Analysis TA & BTC Cryptocurrency Price NewsDecember 22, 2019
Bitcoin ARE ALTCOINS FORECASTING A DUMP?❗️LIVE Crypto Analysis TA & BTC Cryptocurrency Price NewsDecember 22, 2019
Bitcoin HISTORY SAYS 50-75% DROP IS COMING?❗️LIVE Crypto Analysis TA & BTC Cryptocurrency Price NewsDecember 20, 2019
Germany & France reject Facebook Libra coin BitMex CEO suggest 20,000$ BTC Cryptocurrency NewsDecember 19, 2019
Bitcoin & ‘ALTCOIN APOCALYPSE’ IN 2020?❗️LIVE Crypto Analysis TA & BTC Cryptocurrency Price NewsDecember 19, 2019
Even The Bears Admit Bitcoin Will Grow! Dash | OmiseGO | IOTA | Cryptocurrency NewsDecember 18, 2019
🚨Bitcoin Price TREND REVERSAL OR MOON?! – Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency News 2019December 17, 2019
Three Major Hard Forks Coming [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News]December 14, 2019
Bitcoin WILL BAD NEWS HURT PRICE GROWTH?! – Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency News 2019December 12, 2019
CNBC Indicator Triggered – Bitcoin Will Go To Zero [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News]December 12, 2019
Chinese New Year’s Effect on the Crypto Market [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News]December 10, 2019
Bitcoin Price UNSEEN INDICATOR + TARGETS?! – Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency News 2019December 8, 2019
Two Unknown Gems Found? [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News]December 8, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
France block Libra Facebook coin, North-Korea 2nd Crypto meet-up, BTC on Pro Football Player uniformDecember 4, 2019
- CryptocurrencyLibra is a new cryptocurrency proposed by the social media giant Facebook.
- Facebook's 'Failed' Libra Cryptocurrency Is No Closer to Release(Bloomberg) -- Sign up here to receive the Davos Diary, a special daily newsletter that will run from Jan. 20-24. Facebook Inc.'s Libra cryptocurrency ...
- Libra SiPutra BintangLibra SiPutra Bintang is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Libra SiPutra Bintang and others you may know. Facebook gives people the ...
- The Libra dilemma and the Facebook combat!It's pretty interesting to note all the efforts conducted by the Libra Association to get their project out to be proved by the consumers and our badly the ...
- Basking in foreign fintech investment, India exercises its kingmaker roleThat would shut out Facebook's Libra project — yet Facebook pushes other payment projects in India, and appears willing to leave India out of its ...
- Pivotal Identity Trends That will Reshape Payments and Retail BankingAnd of course, there was Google's checking product, Amazon Pay, Facebook Pay, and Libra. The announcement of Libra, most would agree, did not ...
- Bank disrupters: tread carefully and bend thingsLibra met with suspicion and resistance from regulators and policy-makers. In Switzerland, where Facebook is seeking regulatory approval for Libra, ...
- Libra shqip pdfShare to Twitter Share to Facebook. Libra; Pyetje; Prezantime nga Psikiatria; Psikologjia Klinike; Psikologjia Zhvillimore; Psikologjia Sociale; ...
- Libra currencyS. Libra will be available through a crypto wallet called Libra, which people will Libra: Facebook's digital currency Facebook has revealed plans for a ...
- 5 blockchain trends in 2020: Bitcoin halving, Libra, security tokens and more5 blockchain trends in 2020: Bitcoin halving, Libra, security tokens and more ... While Facebook arguably did or does represent such an expression of ...
- Its libra seasonFollow us on Twitter @ETHNews_ to receive the latest Facebook, Libra or other Ethereum cryptocurrencies and tokens news. Say hello to Libra ...
- Benefits of libredriveLibra: The cryptocurrency revolution: How Facebook crypto will change the global banking system, detailed instructions on how to use it to make ...
- Libra Week AheadYour free Libra weekly horoscope by Easyhoroscope. Free Daily Horoscope from Oscar Cainer. Oct 11, 2019 · Facebook's cryptocurrency project is ...
- Libra DozerFacebook's new Libra cryptocurrency has drawn a lot of attention and many comparisons to the very first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Originally used to ...
- The Almighty LibraFacebook's Libra Cryptocurrency Named Libra Will be a “Stable Coin” = Backed by “Stable Financial Assets”. “Bank deposits and government ...
- LibraLibra, Monday, 20 January 2020 ... Share on Facebook ... Gemini · Cancer · Leo · Virgo · Libra · Scorpio · Sagittarius · Capricorn · Aquarius · Pisces ...
- New York Could Introduce Own Cryptocurrency, the Blockchain Banking: How Would It Work.Libra of Facebook may be in limbo with a 2020 launch sounding doubtful. However, that doesn't halt New York from observing the inhabitants of its ...
- Libra won't launch in 2020, majority of 2020 Outlook Survey respondents sayMost respondents to The Block's 2020 Outlook Survey believe Libra, the cryptocurrency project begun by Facebook, won't launch this year. Of the 106 ...
- Facebook paypal libraThe news follows speculation that the firm had doubts Oct 04, 2019 · Facebook is not the only company that is going to work on Libra. Oct 05, 2019 ...
- Libra Association Formed Technical Steering CommitteeThe Libra Association formed a five-member Technical Steering Committee with the goal of governing the ongoing development of the project.
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Calibra Digital Wallet (48)
- Cryptocurrency News (67)
- Facebook Calibra (102)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (185)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (8)
- Facebook Libra CNN (13)
- Facebook Libra Coin (226)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (90)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (215)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (8)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (79)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin altcoins binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin news today bitcoin price blockchain breaking news btc calibra Calibra Wallet cardano CNBC coin coinbase crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news digital currency eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook calibra facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market tron xrp
- Crypto Winter to Spring: Key Factors That Brought Bitcoin Back to Life2019 saw Bitcoin and its digital counterparts make an impressive recovery. Let’s take a look at some of the key factors that enabled such a comeback
- BTC Could Hit $10K, ‘Stay Away from North Korea,’ Akon City: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 13–19In this week’s Hodler’s Digest, Bitcoin could be about to hit $10,000, new warnings about North Korea’s crypto conference, and Akon announces Akon City
- Why Centralized Exchanges Are DecentralizingAutonomy, taken from the people many centuries ago, is now coming back into their hands as decentralization empowers the individual
- How Real World Use Cases Will Drive Crypto Growth in 2020Trusted reputation or global regulation? Usage simplification, or coherence with traditional finances? What will become the most important key to the global widespread adoption of crypto?
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’Crypto critic Peter Schiff claims he has lost access to his Bitcoin wallet, Anthony Pompliano attempts to help recover the funds
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCHAfter an amazing week which saw numerous cryptocurrencies notch double-digit gains, traders can wait for the current dip to playout before initiating fresh positions once again
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See RedToday Bitcoin lost over $500 in under 5 minutes and most of the crypto market followed suit
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020#Bitcoin price broke above the ascending triangle as bulls set their short-term target at $9.6K
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite RiskIndian judges presiding over the RBI v. Crypto case have repeatedly showcased their willingness to learn about digital currencies and blockchain-based tech
- WisdomTree Grows a Stablecoin Today to Nurture a Crypto ETF TomorrowWisdomTree brings a unique combination of being enterprise level and having financial regulatory experience, which it is bringing to the stablecoin space — with, perhaps, to soon have the first SEC-regulated crypto ETF
- The Tezos Foundation incentivizes developers as XTZ turns bullishThe Tezos Foundation launched a cryptocurrency faucet to incentivize developers to build their smart contracts on top of the Tezos protocol. Meanwhile, several technical indicators estimate that XTZ is bound for an upswing. The Tezos faucet In a recent blog post, the Tezos Foundation announced the release of a faucet for the Tezos mainnet. The […]
- FinNexus to use XRP Ledger to implement tokenized asset platformFinNexus, a Fintech firm that’s creating an open-source finance protocol, is planning to launch a digital asset platform on the XRP Ledger. FinNexus’ “one-stop shop protocol” has been built on the three core pillars of the rapidly evolving decentralized finance ecosystem: diversity, value, and convenience. The privately-held DeFi firm aims to create marketplaces that provide […]
- Block.one confirms Voice will not launch on EOS mainnet, will run on “purpose-made” EOSIO blockchainBrendan Blumer, CEO at Block.one, the company behind the development of EOS and Voice, a new blockchain-based social media network, confirmed that the technical beta version of Voice will be released on February 14, 2020. Blumer explained that the users will be able to “test and iterate” Voice’s beta release. He added: “In the future, […]
- Bulls beware: fractal suggests Bitcoin will soon plummet to yearly lowsBitcoin (BTC) appears to be the best performing major asset in the world so far in the new decade, as it has been able to post a massive climb from its recent low of $6,800 that was set in the early part of Jan 2020. BTC has been able to further extend this newfound momentum […]
- Chainalysis says Binance and Huobi allegedly used for billions of dollars in criminal Bitcoin activityLeading blockchain security and analytics company Chainalysis recently revealed that it tracked $2.8 billion in Bitcoin (BTC) that was allegedly transferred by criminal elements to major digital currency exchanges last year. The majority of these transactions reportedly went through Binance and Huobi, two of the world’s largest crypto exchanges. The Chainalysis team wrote in its […]
- Major Turkish city to introduce its own cryptocurrency for settling everyday transactionsUgur Ibrahim Altay, the Mayor of Konya, Turkey’s seventh-most-populous city, recently confirmed that the initial steps required to launch a cryptocurrency project called “city coin” had been completed. Details regarding the city coin initiative will be announced during the Smart Cities and Municipalities Congress and Exhibition, which will take place in October 2020 in Konya. […]
- Eerily accurate trader who called Bitcoin’s $7,000 drop says 30% rally is nextAfter a jaw-dropping 30 percent rally in two weeks, Bitcoin has finally begun to take some time to cool off. Over the past two days, the cryptocurrency has found itself trading within a tight $350 range, bouncing between the resistance of $8,900 and support of $8,550. While there are some analysts saying that BTC failing […]
- Bitcoin could fail to break the $9,000 resistance levelBitcoin is trying to break above the $9,000 resistance level, but several technical patterns estimate that it is bound for a retracement. The following technical analysis evaluates where the flagship cryptocurrency could be heading next. Bitcoin technical analysis In the past 24 hours, Bitcoin surged nearly 5 percent after bouncing off the $8,600 support level. […]
- This technical formation could mean Ethereum is in for massive short-term upsideIt has grown increasingly unclear in recent times as to whether or not the aftermath of the recent uptrend seen by Bitcoin and major altcoins like Ethereum (ETH) marks any type of fundamental shift in market structure, or if it is simply another lower-high that will be followed by further losses. In spite of this […]
- These poll results may spell serious trouble for Bitcoin in 20202020 has been a great year for Bitcoin (BTC) so far, with the cryptocurrency incurring massive momentum that has allowed it to rally from lows of $6,800 to highs of $8,900 before hitting any meaningful resistance. This rally has drastically altered the overall sentiment amongst cryptocurrency investors and has led many investors to anticipate that […]
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.