All posts tagged "technology"
Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin
006 | Libra, crypto, and the future of humanityNovember 14, 2019
Tech Story: Facebook ประกาศผลิตเงินดิจิทัล Libra CoinNovember 13, 2019
Facebook accused of copying for Calibra logoNovember 3, 2019
Facebook Cryptocurrency | LibraOctober 26, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin । The New Bitcoins- Calibra Wallet – Another Cryptocurrency? 🔥🔥🔥October 26, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
🔴 Facebook’s New Business Model – Libra (w/Jalak Jobanputra)October 24, 2019
Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin
Is Libra really a cryptocurrency? Facebook’s new money, explained | WIRED ExplainsOctober 23, 2019
El Chapo Sentenced To Life In Prison; Facebook’s Libra Crypto Faces Regulation | Forbes FlashSeptember 19, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg Gives The Keynote Speech At Facebook Developer Conference | TIMESeptember 9, 2019
Facebook’s Calibra cryptocurrency walletAugust 14, 2019
Russia Trash Protests & Facebook Cryptocurrency: VICE News Tonight Full EpisodeAugust 10, 2019
Facebook’s David Marcus testifies on Libra cryptocurrency – 07/17/2019August 10, 2019
Libra Coin Congress
Facebook’s Libra Coin Senate Hearing | TGoCJuly 18, 2019
Facebook’s New Cryptocurrency is Actually GOOD? Here’s Why…July 8, 2019
Will Facebooks Libra Coin Positively Impact The Crypto Eco-System?July 5, 2019
#225 Facebook Libra Coin & Global Liquidity (Real Assets, Bitcoin, & Debt)July 5, 2019
LIBRA COIN ธนาคารกลางเห็นอะไรถึงแบนก่อนที่จะเริ่มใช้งาน กระทบประเทศด้านใดบ้าง และรุนแรงขนาดไหน?July 5, 2019
Facebook’s Libra Currency Is Linked to Redesign of Global Financial SystemJuly 5, 2019
Cryptocurrency Libra: An Omen of Judgement?July 1, 2019
- Libra 2019While final decision-making authority rests with the association, Facebook is expected to maintain a leadership role through 2019. Next Full Moon: ...
- Josh OlszewiczProfessional trader and market analyst Josh Olszewicz joins Andy Pickering for a conversation on the macro crypto news cycle. Bakkt's volume hit a ...
- Digital Press FacebookFacebook has announced a digital currency called Libra that will allow its billions of users to make financial transactions across the globe, in a move ...
- Age Of LibraLibra is a Cardinal Air sign, ruled by Venus. On Wednesday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testified before the House Financial Services Committee ...
- Libra MonthFacebook's Libra Association is meeting with member firms on Oct. Zodiac signs and meanings. Quirky Uranus turns retrograde that same day, ...
- Arthur Hayes FacebookBitMEX head: Libra project will destroy commercial and · Image ... Arthur Hayes: Facebook Libra разрушит все коммерческие банки · Image ...
- Why Are Governments So Opposed to Facebook's Libra?The last six months in crypto have been dominated by Libra headlines, outlining the regulatory struggles the project has faced since its whitepaper ...
- PayPal CEO Dan Schulman Reveals Why He Withdrew From Facebook's Libra ProjectAccording to Fortune's interview PayPal's CEO Dan Schulman, he reveals that PayPal was interested about financial inclusion Libra framed. "We're ...
- PayPal CEO Dan Schulman Reveals Why He Withdrew from Facebook's Libra ProjectPayPal CEO Dan Schulman Reveals Why He Withdrew from Facebook's Libra Project (fortune.com). 1 point by momentmaker 5 minutes ago | hide ...
- Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects Over Past Two Months of TestingBTCUSD Bitcoin Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects Over Past Two ... https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/banks-may-cut-ties-facebook-if-lib.
- Facebook questioned by Brussels over Libra risksBrussels is questioning Facebook over potential financial risks posed by its Libra coin project as the EU prepares to overhaul regulation of digital ...
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Calibra Digital Wallet (47)
- Cryptocurrency News (35)
- Facebook Calibra (102)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (167)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (1)
- Facebook Libra CNN (7)
- Facebook Libra Coin (202)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (87)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (157)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (3)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (73)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin altcoins binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin price blockchain breaking news btc calibra Calibra Wallet cardano coin coinbase crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news currency digital currency eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook calibra facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin globalcoin libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market tron xrp
- OneCoin Fugitive Cryptoqueen Allegedly Paid $50 M to Lawyer to Launder FundsFormer Locke Lord LLP partner allegedly received $50 million to launder $400 million for OneCoin co-founder Ruja Ignatova
- US Think Tank Releases Report on Investigation Into Illicit Transactions on the Dark WebU.S. think thank releases a report on the future of investigating illicit transactions on the dark web, including tracing crypto use
- PayPal CEO Hodls Bitcoin and Only BitcoinCEO of payment processor PayPal revealed during an interview that the only cryptocurrency he owns is Bitcoin
- Bloomberg Panel: Bitcoin More Attractive During Times of Global UncertaintyBloomberg panelists agree that BTC becomes more attractive during times of irresponsible monetary policies from central banks and governments globally
- With 7,600 Blockchain Patent Applications, Chinese Firms Far Outpace USChinese firms submitted 7,600 blockchain patent applications between 2009 and 2018, about three times as many as U.S.-based companies
- Doom or Double Bottom? — Bitcoin Price Support at $7.8K Is KeyIf Bitcoin fails to hold the 61.8% Fib retracement at $7,845, a full retrace and double bottom at $7.4k is possible
- Bitcoin.com Launches $200M Bitcoin Cash Investment FundBitcoin.com launches $200 million Bitcoin Cash investment fund, Roger Ver announced at a Blockchain.com-hosted BCH meetup
- Web 3.0 Initiatives Can Drive Crypto Adoption Across the GlobeOpera is joining other companies to use existing traditional networks to encourage crypto adoption
- Two European Salmon Producers Use IBM’s Blockchain Platform to Track Supply ChainSalmon farming company Cermaq and smoked salmon producer Labeyrie now use the IBM Food Trust platform to trace their product supply chains
- ShapeShift Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches FOX Token for New Trading SchemeShapeShift cryptocurrency exchange has launched FOX tokens that allow holders to trade on the platform with no fees
- Binance to launch fiat-to-crypto services in India after acquisition of Mumbai-based crypto exchangeBinance, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges by daily volume, has announced the acquisition of major Indian crypto exchange WazirX and plans to launch fiat-to-crypto services in India within days. According to a blog post Thursday by Binance, India-based users will be able to purchase and sell crypto using Indian Rupees (INR) on Binance […]
- The cost to long Bitcoin is rising; here’s what that could meanBitcoin has been stuck in a rut in the time following its movement down towards $8,000, as it has failed to garner any decisive momentum and has continued consolidating around its near-term support level at $8,000. Bitcoin’s bulls have remained stubborn in spite of the crypto’s clear bearishness in recent times, as margin traders have […]
- Singapore plans to introduce crypto derivativesSingapore’s financial regulatory authority announced that it is evaluating whether to allow crypto derivatives to be traded in the nation. Singapore vows to introduce crypto derivatives In response to the increasing interest from institutional investors to trade crypto-related products, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) issued a consultation paper proposing to let such products be […]
- DappRadar uncovers over $73 million in unaccounted Ethereum DApp volumeAfter adding ERC20 token tracking for all Ethereum dapps, data aggregator DappRadar uncovered $73 million in unaccounted for 7-day volume on the network. In a press release shared with CryptoSlate, the company said the increase in volume equates to $3.8 billion. Ethereum dapp ranking will now reflect real usage While decentralized applications are still a […]
- Research shows 0.2% of XRP transactions are illegalElliptic, one of the leading crypto-asset risk management solutions providers in the world, found that less than 0.2 percent of all transactions on the XRP network are tied to illicit activities. $400 million worth of XRP linked to illegal activities Tom Robinson, the chief scientist and co-founder at Elliptic, announced today that the firm would […]
- Why was there 3.7 million Ethereum ERC-721 transfers in a single day?The Ethereum blockchain recently experienced a spike in the number of ERC-721 transfers made on a single day. The surged appears to be related to a particular decentralized application (dApp) on its network that is taking off. 6 million tokenized items On Nov. 17, Ethereum saw the number of ERC-721 transfers on its network reach […]
- As Bitcoin traders bet on a big rebound, did Ethereum and XRP avoid a big drop?As theories on the potential sell-off of Bitcoin by miners emerged amidst declining sentiment around cryptocurrencies, major altcoins like Ethereum and XRP were at risk of a deep pullback. With the majority of altcoins still being correlated with Bitcoin to a large extent and analysts expecting the price of BTC to decline in the short […]
- Bitcoin is closer to a critical buy zone, but not all analysts agreeAs Bitcoin threatens to push for lower prices, some of the most prominent analysts in the industry believe that it is getting closer to a zone that poses high levels of demand. Regardless of their positive outlook, other analysts are not as optimistic expecting a further retracement. A critical buy zone In a recent tweet, […]
- U.K. recognizes cryptocurrencies as ‘tradable property’A specialized task force of senior judges and lawyers in the U.K. has recognized crypto-assets as “tradable property” under English law. The 46-page legal statement, which clarified the status of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and smart contracts, is the country’s effort to reintroduce confidence to the British crypto market. Huge step underway to understand crypto industry […]
- Coin Metrics report: More than 1.6 million Bitcoins are lost foreverAccording to the latest Coin Metrics report, more than 1.6 million bitcoins have been lost forever, either through duplicate transactions, unclaimed rewards, or thefts. Despite the report offering one of the most conservative estimates as to how many coins are lost, it still showed that Bitcoin is getting scarcer with each passing day. Calculating Bitcoin’s […]
- Lowlights from Zuckerberg's Libra testimony in CongressZuckerberg wouldn't decide to blocking off nameless Libra wallets that will ... Fb's own Calibra wallet would acquire solid identification assessments.
- Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects in Past Two Months of TestingEarlier in November, Kevin Weil, vice president of product at Facebook's Calibra digital wallet unit, said that Libra will be more similar to email tech ...
- Facebook Pay Allows You Send Money And Purchase Goods Within FacebookThis will be different from the Calibra wallet employed to manage Libra cryptocurrency, claimed Facebook. This is not a radical exit if you are ...
- What Took area at the Congressional Hearing on Fb and Libra?Plus Fb fully owns Calibra, a digital wallet for preserving your Libra coins. What a complex aggregate of names! Anyway, diverse of us might maybe ...
- Australian enforcer sceptical about Google/Fitbit and Calibra commitmentsAs part of the planned rollout of digital wallet Calibra, Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg has promised the company will not combine the ...