All posts tagged "us news"
Facebook investor on Libra cryptocurrencyJuly 1, 2019
Powell: Facebook discussed new cryptocurrency, Libra, with FedJuly 1, 2019
Facebook’s cryptocurrency is way more ambitious than bitcoin, says Tally CEO Jason BrownJuly 1, 2019
Facebook’s Libra ‘like starting a bank’ without going through the steps: Rep. WatersJuly 1, 2019
Libra Blockchain Price
How China and Facebook’s ‘Libra’ are driving up Bitcoin’s priceJuly 1, 2019
Facebook Libra Currency
Is Facebook Becoming Their Own Nation? | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBCJuly 1, 2019
Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency
Jim Cramer: Facebook’s new crypto is ‘brilliant’July 1, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Bitcoin’s rise to 11,000 wasn’t all due to Facebook’s Libra, says Susquehanna’s digital assets headJuly 1, 2019
Facebook Libra Coin
Facebook announces new cryptocurrency called ‘Libra’July 1, 2019
Calibra Digital Wallet
Facebook announces Libra cryptocurrency and Calibra digital walletJuly 1, 2019
Facebook’s digital wallet project head speaks with CNBCJuly 1, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Enter ad code here
Libra Coin News Categories
- Bitcoin (12)
- Calibra Digital Wallet (48)
- Cryptocurrency News (67)
- Facebook Calibra (102)
- Facebook Calibra Wallet (4)
- Facebook Calibra White Paper (20)
- Facebook Libra (261)
- Facebook Libra Ad (1)
- Facebook Libra CNBC (12)
- Facebook Libra CNN (13)
- Facebook Libra Coin (226)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price (11)
- Facebook Libra Coin Price Prediction (1)
- Facebook Libra Coinbase (20)
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency (20)
- Facebook Libra Currency (20)
- Facebook Libra Explained (35)
- Facebook Libra Fox (6)
- Facebook Libra Project (13)
- Facebook Libra vs Bitcoin (90)
- Global Coin (20)
- Libra Blockchain (20)
- Libra Blockchain Facebook (1)
- Libra Blockchain Paper (8)
- Libra Blockchain Price (20)
- Libra Blockchain Tutorial (1)
- Libra Blockchain White Paper (18)
- Libra Coin (264)
- Libra Coin Congress (19)
- Libra Coin News (14)
- Libra Crypto (20)
- Libra Crypto Buy (1)
- Libra Crypto Coins (6)
- Libra Crypto Facebook (6)
- Libra Cryptocurrency (135)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Explained (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Facebook (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency How To Buy (2)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Price (1)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Privacy (7)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Release Date (20)
- Libra Cryptocurrency Stock (13)
- Libra Cryptocurrency XRP (20)
- Libra Facebook Announcement (1)
- Libra Senate Hearings (40)
- Libra Stablecoin (3)
- Libra vs Bitcoin (20)
- Stablecoins (20)
- Stablecoins Explained (17)
- Trent Partridge (8)
Libra Coin News Cloud
altcoin binance bitcoin bitcoin news bitcoin news today bitcoin price blockchain breaking news btc business news calibra cardano CNBC coin crypto cryptocurrency cryptocurrency news crypto news eos eth Ethereum facebook facebook bitcoin facebook calibra facebook coin Facebook Crypto facebook cryptocurrency Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Coin finance news libra libra coin Libra crypto Libra Cryptocurrency Libra Facebook litecoin mark zuckerberg money news ripple stock market stocks us news world news xrp
- Spike in BTC Exchange Inflow Preceded Bitcoin Price Correction to $8.6KThe price of Bitcoin dropped to $8,800 over the weekend and data shows miners and retail investors led the correction.
- Louisiana Might Soon Offers a License to Bring Crypto Business BackThe Louisiana BitLicense is closer than you might think.
- Jobless South Korean University Graduates Are Increasingly Interested in BlockchainCan blockchain cure the country’s job creation woes?
- Is Blockstream’s Liquid Network an Attempt to Compete for Tokens with Ethereum?Blockstream seems to be taking a page out of Ethereum’s book as it sponsored a game that uses Liquid to issue non-fungible tokens, despite earlier criticism of the platform.
- Visa Approves New DeFi-Enabled Crypto Card in EU and UKSwiss DeFi startup Eidoo partners with principal member of Visa Europe to issue a new Visa crypto debit card.
- Ransomware Attacks Are Exploding in the Education SectorA Verizon report highlights the growing number of ransomware attacks across educational services.
- Ahead of Ethereum 2.0 Launch, 3 Key Metrics Point to ETH Price SurgeWhile Ethereum 2.0 is still not set in stone, three key metrics show us that users and investors are optimistic about the price of ETH.
- Price Analysis 5/25: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, BNB, EOS, XTZ, ADASeveral major cryptocurrencies have turned down from their resistance levels, hinting that further downside could occur in the short-term.
- Tether Unseats XRP As Third-Largest Crypto, Dwarfing Its Volume 25:1The race for third place is still far from over.
- Libra Exec Hirings Suggest Commitment to Anti-Crypto RegulationsExperts believe that Libra’s hiring spree signifies a willingness to comply with existing legal and financial guidelines.
- Bitcoin Core dev: It will take almost infinity years to “crack” a BTC address with a GPUA Twitter user going by “MasterChangz” made quite the scare on Twitter on May 24 when he opined that Bitcoin’s “days are numbered” due to the improvement of computational technology. The post Bitcoin Core dev: It will take almost infinity years to “crack” a BTC address with a GPU appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bitamp launches open-source Bitcoin walletBitamp, an easy to use client-side open-source Bitcoin wallet, has recently launched its flagship product, a wallet that can send and receive BTC from anywhere, on any device. The post Bitamp launches open-source Bitcoin wallet appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Ex-Goldman Sachs exec: Whether the US dollar falls or rallies, Bitcoin will explode higherFor the longest time, a common narrative in the Bitcoin market has been that if the United States dollar rallies, the price of BTC will fall — just as the price of gold normally trends higher on a weak dollar. The post Ex-Goldman Sachs exec: Whether the US dollar falls or rallies, Bitcoin will explode […]
- There are now 4x more addresses holding Ethereum than during the 2018 highsThere are now over 40 million addresses on the Ethereum network with a non-zero balance. The post There are now 4x more addresses holding Ethereum than during the 2018 highs appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bitcoin exchange withdraws dive as traders prepare for massive volatilityBitcoin has seen heightened volatility throughout the past several hours, as it recently broke below the key support it had at $9,000 as buyers struggle to maintain the cryptocurrency’s mid-term uptrend. The post Bitcoin exchange withdraws dive as traders prepare for massive volatility appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Ethereum co-founder worried about the trust models of BTC-pegged ETH tokensBitcoin-pegged ETH tokens remain a topic of a divide in the cryptocurrency community. The post Ethereum co-founder worried about the trust models of BTC-pegged ETH tokens appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- China orders second-largest mining region to close, 9% of Bitcoin hashrate at riskIt’s a step forward and a leap backward for China’s mining industry. The post China orders second-largest mining region to close, 9% of Bitcoin hashrate at risk appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Japanese senator says cryptocurrency and blockchain will be “more important” in a post-COVID world, here’s whyIn a world ravaged by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, regulators around the are increasingly looking into cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. The post Japanese senator says cryptocurrency and blockchain will be “more important” in a post-COVID world, here’s why appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- The three-pronged “perfect storm” behind the 1,000% eruption in Bitcoin transaction feesIt’s been an expensive past three weeks for Bitcoin users. The post The three-pronged “perfect storm” behind the 1,000% eruption in Bitcoin transaction fees appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Crypto investors are growing fearful as Bitcoin trading volume wanesBitcoin is currently caught within a bout of consolidation within the lower-$9,000 region. The post Crypto investors are growing fearful as Bitcoin trading volume wanes appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Facebook Calibra JobsOur first product will be a digital wallet - Calibra - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. Join now Sign in.